Sunday, June 17, 2007

Invaded

This morning Lini was rudelay interrupted from mu slumbah by an INVADAH! Deze miserable terrorists came into MY world. You see my screened porch is MINE, all mine, its my domain, my area. Thats where my 2 perches are and where I spend my days napping in the sun and investigating and watching life outside. This morning dis terrorist chewed thru da screen and came into MY area. He was ugly and grey and ruse as fucking hell. He chirped at me, and threatened to infect me with rabies, asshole. Den he ripped open da birdah food containah and fed himself for long time while I watched. I decided to wake up my Papah, so I cried and den Lini attack! I chased it and attacked it and he wore me out, in circles. He couldnt get out so he crawld up on da ceilang and shit, Asshole dropped some roof insulation on my perch, terrorist.
Mama said"Lini, that is a squirrel" Fuck him I hate him he doesnt belong. Daddy let him out and now he hasta fax da screens. I fear for the next invasion. I thouht I was safe.

In other news my teeth are healing well, Lini all gummy and shit. I haff dat one fang, yeah, Lini one fang, piss off. I decided about 6 days after my surgery to feed myself dry food. I opened up my big bag and fed myself, Daddy was mad but happy dat my mouth is better. I'm still upset but I am recovering well now.

DEVILS, not angels! Watch this!

I luff you, kill dose terrorists.










THEY
ARE THE ENEMY!

How ridiculass is DISS Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home