Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Mouse!

I have proved my worth. I saved my parents from the house mouse! I am a hero! I heard sounds all week coming from behind the refrigerator, and my dry food has been disappearing! I had to catch that theiving little furry rodent. Today I sniffed him out and then my Daddy moved the fridge, and there he was. I pounced at once! I grabbed him in my jaws and squeezed him, growling and hissing in delight! My Mommy freaking took pictures of me and my mouse because she is so proud of me and of course because I am so adorable. I got the mouse, and I am the best cat there eva was. Here are pichas of me and my mouse!

Oh, and I kind of let him loose so I can catch him again. He escaped when I lost my grip...I will get him. I would appreciate compliments from any one of you human folk who reads dis.
Love, Linus the Killer



My Mouse in My Mouth!




My mouse!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Linus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:48 PM  
Blogger The Linus said...

I just can't believe nobody commented on me and my mouse. What do i have to do to get some praise? Damn you! I am GREAT!!!!!!!!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Master Linus.
Of course we're proud of you! its just a normal thing thats all. Most cats catch mice on a daily basis, um so I can see that this is a big event for you. no go catch some more damn it!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home