Monday, June 20, 2005

My BIRTHDAY!

Hello other cats and humans,
Well tomorrow is my 5th birthday. I will be FIVE. That is mid-age for a cat. That means that 5 years ago I was still inside my Mother. I loved being inside my Mother because it was safe and warm. I could feel my brothers and sisters sacs rubbing up against mine. It felt nice to know that I wasnt alone in dare.
I came in to this world when my Mother had a terrible cramp. Well, I have a feeling dat someday, she will be inside of me. More on dat later...
I will tell you more about my birth tomorrow..on my BIRTHDAY!

Today, all i did was sleep, on my new pillow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

da new pillow looks very comfey...
I will talk to you tomarrow to wish you a happy feline day
-Unkle Eric

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Mr. The Linus,
I'm brand new to your blog, but I'm sure I already love you. Have a whiskerific birthday!
Your fan,
Katie Hopper

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home