Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My 7th Birthday!

Happy Birtzday to me! I turn SEVEN today! Lini lucky seven! I luff you!












Here is
my personal thanks
http://www2.b3ta.com/i-love-you/

When my Papah gets home from work I am gonna haff cake and open my presants! i am hoping for new teeth and a new scratching post. I also would like to be stroked for many hours dis evening while beiang fed catnip and fancy feat at my beck and call. I'll nevah foraget dis day because its when i was born on da side a dah road when my Mother had a terrible cramp. Den da nice old lady saved my body and by siblings from death. I luff you


I am so happy today! I am seven, no other golden cat in my family hass evah lived to be seven! Lini miracle! here I am with my bitch, after some lovin' on my birthday moring in da sun.


















Come on ovah I haff catnip and fresh trout!











Happy Birthday to me!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lini! I cain't believe I missed your bday! Happy bday!!!!!
I LUFF YOU!
kate, ted, mimi, and sunny

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home