Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me



Today I turn FIVE!!!!!!!!!!
I am so special. I was born on the side of the road when my mother had a terrible cramp. My brothers and one of my sisters came out before I did. I was the cutest of course. This nice old lady heard us whimpering and found us on the side of the road. She took care of us and bottle fed us. My Mommy came to adopt me when I was 5 weeks old, I was so tiny.
I got to eat steak today AND turkey because its my birthday my Daddy also gave me Vanilla ice cream. I like cones best. Happy birthday to me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray for the Linus! You make me very happy. Please visit my blog and say hello. Happy Birthday!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Miss Jumper said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linus!
I went to your mommy's site. What a great place! Your uncle Eric is so cool, too! You must be so proud of your mom and dad's many adventures. Please tell her that if she has any more neat things or stories, she can email me anytime at kathop@gmail.com. Have a meowtastic day!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happpy birthday lini
got to get back to the wood eating
-Bucky

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home