Saturday, October 01, 2005

being fat


My humans and their friends are starting to call me names. Dey call me fat. My Uncle Eric came to visit me and immediately said "Lini got fat" right in front of me. No repect. Of course I am fat, I am withLinus. Preganant. I am a lot more hungry, and I have been craving wild grasses. I like it when I can go outside with my body on a rope, and eat and suckle da grass.
I will hopefully see Dwight soon and we can go out in da grass and play togetha.
Judge for yourself..am I fat?

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jumper said...

Lini, you are purrfect. My belly hangslow to da ground, too. It's sexy abd keeps the floor clean. Does your mommy ever put you on a harness? My mom wants to do that to me since I'm dying to see the "outside" she talks about. Stay fat.
Mimi

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home