Sunday, September 18, 2005

need a Vet

I need da cat doctor. My tummy hurts and I keep barfing. All this morning I threw up on the carpet. I even did one on my perch. My Mommy and Daddy know something is wrong, so dey are gonna take me to da Vet. I usually hate da Vet, after all dey put gas on my and took my balls. This time I need da Vet because I feel very Lini sicky. I got a weird twitch in my tummy too. My Mommy felt my tummy and she said she felt a little ball in there or something.
Well, I still feel sick, gonna go lay down. Wish me luck. This is where the pain is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon lini!
So sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. We'll be thinking of you.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Miss Jumper said...

Poor Lini! When my momma Katie had a kitty before me, he had that problem. But I bet yours is just a hairball. Blech! Love and pawprints!
Mimi(Kikibird Jones's new cat friend)

8:55 PM  
Blogger The Linus said...

ANy updates on your health?
How was da vet?
Hope you're feeling better!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home