Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I have hope

I tink I found a way outta dis place! I am gonna go ingognito. You see, the reason I like my friend Dwight so much is obvious. Isn't it? Say his name slowly....Da....whight...as in THE WHITE! You see he is a gay Linus, and he loves to nuzzle my white. I have found a way outta here. Dwight is the answer. I will pretend I am him and bust outta dis place. See, Dwight is getting set free tomorrow. His humans are coming to get him. So..I have a plan. I am gonna escape..you will see. Don't tell anyone. Talk to ya on da otha side of the gate.
The Linus shall be free..!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go lini!
taking advantage of your gay cell mates!
catch you on the flip side... hope they dont release the hounds when they find of your escape!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home