Monday, July 11, 2005

Friends in long lost places..

While dis page is all about me, I thawdt dat I would introduce you to some friends that live with unckle eric in Alaska. dis is Taiga, he likes running, spazzing out and skateboarding, he was only able to spend a little bit of time with eric but they played lots!

and while I'm at it here is Titania, after the big boat. she belongs to the nice lady dat lives with unckle eric. Titania is a bit of a whinner and she complains all the time about how crueal the world is, obviously she was not empoured with linus knowledge of the universe..Ok enough of dem, back to me. Think of me only, clear your mind of these two others, I want you leaving dis page with nothing but lini in your twaughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Linus said...

geezz...how can anybody compete with me? I am the cutest cat eva!
the doggie is nice but I am better. :) Lini

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home