Friday, June 24, 2005

I am FIVE!

Look how tiny I was...FIVE years ago!
My birthday was great!! I got Sheba and Fancy feast cat food and I got fatter! yeah! My Daddy gave me a great brushing and some abdominal stroking and it was really lini-rific! My Mommy came home from shopping and brought me newspapers tons of them! She threw them all over me and I had the best time rolling around in the crumbles. Mommy also brought me a brand new live catnip plant! I am so exited about dis. I ripped the leaves off it and suckled them all sight until they soothed me to sleep. I am so happy I am five. I am also very grateful to my new admirers! These are my brothers and sistes and me, when we were tiny. Bye Bye for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jumper said...

Hello, the Linus!
My name is KikiBird and my best friend Katie told me about your blog. It is awesome! Please come and visit mine, we animals need to stick together. Much marsupial love!
KikiBird Jones, Esq.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home