Monday, July 11, 2005

my great day in the grass

Today was great! My Mommy let me outside on a walk. She took pictures of me as I feasted on grass. I luff grass! I had a great time chewing da grass and savoring the succulent morsels of my Mommy's herb garden. I jumped right up in the garden barrell and started eating the catnip. There is nothing quite as wonderful to Lini than fresh catnip. I ate quite alot and den I rolled around in exitement. I got some really great chunks of grass in, and I also stalked a butterfly. I almost caught it but if was too fast for my fat body. I had a great day. People watched me and commented on how cute I was. My neighbor said I was adorable. I am, of course. I just had a great dinna of shredded turkey and gravy. I am tuckered out now. Gotta go to my perch and lounge. Bye Bye
Luff, Lini











I am really cute with my mint leaves, don't you think so?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute lini, simply adorable..

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home