Saturday, July 09, 2005

Kabobs



Lini going crazy! I'm so hungry today I can hardly stand it. My Mommy came home from da store with these bags full of fresh food and what did I get? the same..shredded turkey and gravy. I'm so sick of dat! Mommy and Daddy started making these tings called kabobs. I don't know why dey call dem dat. Do you?
Well, they put their meat on a stick and den they burned it on da grill. The grill is right next to my perch, so I could smell it cooking. It looked delicious, juicy meat and steak and den I saw some SHRYMP! I luff shrymp! Oh dear yes. I got some kabobs from Mommy. I luffed it all, it was great. She cut it up real tiny for me and I gobbled it all up. I really liked the SHRYMP! I'm still hungry though, guess I'll eat the shredded turkey and gravee now. Humans are spoiled.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Finally, another blogger who has some fun with their cat. Love it.
Peace

7:35 PM  
Blogger Miss Jumper said...

Oh, snap! Katie made some skrimp tonight, too, but I settled for me eucalyptus. I'm glad to see you can type, too. It's hard for me, but I get it done through Aussie ingenuity.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home