Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lini Contortionist

Well, while Uncle Eric was off introducing you to my subordinate associates, I was busy doing my yoga. Bet you didn't know I did Yoga? I am the only cat contortionist in da world. Lini can go in all kinds of positions. My lady friends think thats just fabulous. My humans are equally as impressed. Today I had a really great session. Focus on me all the time damn you! I am THE LINUS! If you don't pay attention to me you will soon feel the WRATH of the LINUS!
here I am...my gallery of yoga, dont you dare laugh at me!














Lini contortionist












This is me, legs spread..practicing my Lini-Yoga, don't you dare laugh!













Deep in meditation ....Lini very contented

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jumper said...

Lini you are very talented! I didn't laugh,butI think I heard Katie cackle in the background. She watched over me while I type, she doesn't trust me....Can you teach me some Linyoga?

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very talented indeed..
Was that a modified downward linus pose? I know cats dont do dog poses..

9:10 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

I love the first pose. I have named that one the cinnamon roll when Esperanza is curled up like that.

:)

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home