Thursday, August 04, 2005

back home safe












It's great to be back home! My parents welcomed me back with open arms. They forgave me right away, how wonderful. I got fed, and I got fresh water, some catnip, shredded turkey and grayvee, and petting. After dat I got a tandem grooming session from my Mommy and Daddy and some words of encouragement and great abdominal stroking. I went dingle in my litter box, and it felt so great. My sister missed me terribly. She cleaned my bum for me, and told me about her great kill. I patrolled da house and den I went up on my perch and crashed out for hours. It is so good to be home..Lini gonna sleep for a few long days now. Tank you to all my supporters who did their best to free me during my jailing. I luff you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home