Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lini froze da house

Okay.
I may have done a bad thing. A real bad thing according to my Daddy. I got a little antsee and I yanked at some insullation around da window. I wanted to get outside and eat grass but there isnt any you see. I pulled and yanked at da insullation and popped da window. I opened it up a little. Enough to blast the cold air onto da hot wata pipe. So you see when Daddy came home from wak, da wata wouldnt work you see. Lini froze da pipe up. Daddy said "Lini..you could have caused major damage!" I said in my usual tone "fuck you Papah, it was my sister"
He didn't believe me and now hes gonna give me a fucking bath, I hate dat! It really could have been her. Luckily, Daddy put a hair dryah onto da pipe and saved it. Lini not a destroyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home