Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Evils of water
















I was washed! Lini had a bath and I hated it! i am so fackin mad about diss. Lini HUMILIATION!
I went outside with my body on a rope and i rolled in da dirt you see. Lini got filthy. My white was all grey and I was dirty in my ears and my whole body was full of sand and dirt. So mamah and Papah put me in da bathtub. It was awful, i was nervassss!

Mama put rubbah gloves on, like she was touching someting contaminated or something, Lini insulted. I am her baby what da hell. Ok so then they put dis PANk soap on my body and lathad me up, Lini full of bubbles. I hate you. Fuck you water!

Lini ashamed















Lini turned da watah black.




Lini tortured















Aftawads dey WRANG me out! Like a towel. Assholes.
















Den dey put me in a towel like a baby
















It was awful . nevah again.

Lini humiliation

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

oh lini,
What have you been up to lately?
Its starting to be fall no??
been fishing much?
luff unkel

2:58 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

update lini!! update!!
what have you been doing??

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home