Sunday, September 23, 2007

Red trucks and invasion

Lini invaded! Lini scared! yestaday was one of da warst days of Lini's life.
You see my house where I liff had a fire in it,and it alamost burned down. Mommah saved da house by calling nine wan wan. You see dis old lady bitch where we live has outdayted wires and one of dem melted and sparked and da whole house was in danger. Lini could haff died. So mommah grabbed me and put my body outside on a rope. It was fine for about a minute until all dese loud noises came and human beans with black coats and red trucks and weapons!
Lini so scared. I jumped around and bucked and tried to get free, I hurt my neck on da rope, I twisted my neck, Lini choked, Lini fear. Lini puffy tail and wide eyes SCARED.














Mommah finally came and den she put my body in da car. I HATE cars. She opened da window for me and left me in there in a panic. Den all these coated men with big boots and jackets came and went into MY house with tools and hoses. Dey saved da house and it was really scary, Lini was in da car for hours, i got water but I was too scared to drinki it and now Lini traumatized.

I hate fire and I hate fear. I long for the day to rest in my house unafraid and in peace.
If Mama wasn't home I could haff burned to death.
Think about dat.

I luff you,
Scared Lini

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWww, Lini!!! I am so sorry! I luff you!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

lini terrified!
I'm soo happy the linus is ok.
THat would have been terrible!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

linus..
i'm soo happy your new home/yoga studio is ok!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home