Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day












Happy Valentines Day everybuddy!

I luff you. I hope you haff a nice day and you get to eat as much chocolate, milk , ice cream and whipped cream dat I have eaten! I got a big beautiful chocolate red heart full of succulent morsels of good licking.

My Daddy got brown knees and ate dem up so fast. I got to eat at da table witt my family. Here I am witt my goodies. After dat, well... I went downstairs and um, had a nice time with Buckalinus the Beaver, it felt really good. I just want to say how much I luff you all, and today is a day for luff, so make sure you tell everybuddy dat okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jumper said...

Lini! Don't get bizzy with a rode-a-dent! You need to focus your energy on fixing social security, not getting rat bootie! Yuck!
xoxo

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home