Wednesday, April 12, 2006

CONTEST

The Official Jasper the Linus Contest
..................................................
Dear Fans,
The time has finally arrived for the first annual Jasper the Linus contest.
All fans of Jasper the Linus are eligible to enter, but no more than one entry per person will be accepted. You must answer each of the following 5 questions correctly. Please be as detailed and specific as possible in your answers. The person who gets the most correct answers will win the one and only certified copy of Jasper the Linus " The Movie" DVD. The contest begins NOW. Send your entries in as comments here on my blog. The Contest ends April 24, 2006 at 7 pm EST. The winner's name and winning answers will be posted here in a special victory post. Good luck to all participants, and may the best Linus fan win.
1. How many stripes do I have on my tail?
2. What does it mean to get "Into da White?"
3. Where was I born, specifically?
4. What TV show do I hate the most?
5. What is my favorite food and drink?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. How many stripes do I have on my tail? We think you have 12 stripes...
2. What does it mean to get "Into da White?" Getting into da white means to get deep, deep into da white belly fur on the Linus. Uncle Eric does it very well.
3. Where was I born, specifically?
On the side of the road after your mother had a terible cramp...
4. What TV show do I hate the most?
I think it's Jeopardy, I can't remember
5. What is my favorite food and drink? You love da turkey and water from the fish bowl.

Do I win????

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get my entry, Lini?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

-There are 14 stripes on your tail
-Into da white is when the very sensual belly of the linus gets lovingly stroaked.
-You were not Born!! your mommy had a terriable cramp and you simply shot out of your mother.
-You hate wheel of fortune, price is right is a close second.
-Your favorite food is turkey and gravey, to drink is milk.
I hope I win!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Answers:
There are 14 stripes on your tail.

Getting into da white is when the most sensual part of the linus, the underbelly, is gently stroaked.

You were not born!, you were hatched from your mothers sack on the side of the road after a terrible cramp!

Wheel of Fortune, price is right is close second.

Turkey and gravey, and milk.

I hope I win!
Eric

4:31 PM  
Blogger The Linus said...

Dear Fans,

Thank you for all da enteries so far. Nobody has yet given me all the correct answers. You betta keep trying because Lini must attain perfection! So far you are disappointing the Linus. Lini very frustrated! oh dear!
Well, keep trying my fans.
I luff you anyway,
Luff,
LINUS

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is easy. I will win.

1. You have 7 stripes on your tail
2. Getting "Into da White" means stroking the Linus's white fur on his belly so he becomes hypnotized by the intense pleasure. "The White" is also....duh, people, my NAME! Da-white, and thats because I showed Lini how to get into it while we were in jail together.

3. Linus was born on the side of the road when his mother had a terrible cramp.

4. Linus hates the Price is Right because of that cat sexual pleasure killer Bob Barker.

5. Linus's favorite food is shredded turkey and gravy, and his favorite drink is fish bowl water.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home