Monday, April 03, 2006

New perch!

Today was GREAT! I got my new perch put up. It so soft and fuzzy, and comfortable. I am o happy about diss. I luff April because dat means dat da plastic comes down in MY porch and I can see all the wildlife. My Daddy was so nice, he put my new one up on da othe side of the porch, so now I haff two of dem, one on each side, so i can patrol da neighbahood. My otha one has a prime view of all the birdfeeders, and I am happy about dat.
I haff been spending my time mating with my beaver. I luff her. I have matted her fur down so much dat I need a booster under her to mount her properly.
Oh dear, live as a Linus. I have trained her to be on top, and I am happie about dat. I'll show you new pichas of my new perch soon.
Luff, Lini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home