Monday, April 24, 2006

The Winner of the Linus Contest

Jasper the Linus is deeply proud and deeply honored to announce the winner of the first Official Jasper the Linus Contest.

The winner is....Dwight

Dwight wins the only copy of the Linus DVD and the honor of being the Official Winner!
The correct answers are as follows:

1) I have SEVEN stripes on my tail

2) Getting "Into da White" means stroking my white fur on my belly for a long, long time until I am completley in Lini heaven. I become hypnotized by the intense pleasure. "The White" is also my best cat friend Dwight's real name. Da-white.

3) I was born on the side of the road when my mother had a terrible cramp.

4) I HATE the Price is Right because of Bob Barker when he says have your pet spayed or neutered. Because of him, the vet put gas on me and cut my balls off, now i can't have my own little kittens.

5) My favorite food is Friskies shredded turkey and gravy, and my favorite drink is fish bowl water.

Thank you all for your entries and your attempts at being my #1 fan. I luff you all anyway, and stay tuned for more contests in da futcha!

Luff,

Lini

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank you!

I am so honored Lini!
I knew being your best friend would pay off! I luff you Lini, and tank you for diss gweat honor. I will get you prime rib scraps now and we will be friends foa-eva! The DVD is so amazing! Lini IS a movie star! i win i win!
Luff, Dwight

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boooo, I contest the victory! I'm Lini's biggest fan!!! Boooo!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Linus,
I think your stupid contest was fixed!
What exactally is a stripe? I had 14, so half makes seven. I was right!

The only other thing I got wrong was fish bowl water, which you shouldent be drinking anyway.

figures your little fuck-buddy Dwight would win.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Uncle is pissed, too. We want a recount!!! Or at least a consolation prize???

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare you call me a fack buddy! I am not! I am Lini's best friend. We do not fack. Damn you!
You will soon feel the wrath.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home