Friday, November 11, 2005

The Cat World Supreme

I have found so many new friends. I want to tank my friend Mimi for showing me Catster. My sister and I are new members. We have profiles and diaries.
Here is da link to MY Catster website.

Tell me what you tink of it. Lini so proud of diss and all da friends I am making. I am going to go see Dwight now, we gonna go walk in da woods and explore nature. We are gonna have a great time.Today I curled up all day with my mini, and my animals. Here I am, arent I precious?
I luff you, LINI

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jumper said...

I am so happy we are b.f.f. now. You'll make so many friends! I thought you lived in Virginia, but you lie in New York! Lini Land, NY! I learned something new today. Besides how to sneak out of the house betta.
paw power,
Mimi

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home